Fusions Cleansing Collection
It’s not just your furry friends’ dens that need a spring clean – help their diets too. Cleanse tiny systems and add exciting flavours and variety to their feed with this gentle blend of spring herbs.
Sprinkle around their cage for natural foraging or add to their feed for extra texture.
Fully compostable packaging
On UK Mainland on all orders over £20
Unchopped & dust extracted
Order more and receive up to 15% off
• Nettle Leaf is a super power for poorly pets, nettles have been known to improve appetite and are packed with vitamins and iron to give little immune systems a boost. So good we also sell Whole Nettle Leaf on its own.
• Cleavers, helps to support tiny immune systems as well as helping to reduce inflammation.
• Agrimony, has been used since the ancient Greeks as a super healer – especially for eyes.
• Marshmallow Leaf (not to be confused with the white fluffy food treat commonly roasted at campfires) has great healing benefits and was used by the Egyptians for lots of ailments such as sore throats and poorly tummies.
• Blue cornflower – as well as looking gorgeous, is beautifully high in natural fibre. It supports digestion and is great at helping to reduce inflammation.
Why Cleansing Collection?
•. Give as a snack or topping to the main diet. Spread around your pet’s home so they can enjoy searching out every last crumb. Or mix into the hay to see real foraging in action.
• Remember hay should make up 80% of your pet’s diet with fresh water always available.