Fusions Immune Boosters
Encourage natural foraging and give your furry friends a feast of winter wonder herbs. A tasty boost for tiny immune systems during the colder months. Simply sprinkle around your animal’s cage or for a textured topping on their feed.
Just because rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and rodents are small it doesn’t mean their needs should be overlooked. They are just as important as any other pet and as such providing them with a rich, seasonal, stimulating environment and varied diet is fundamental to their wellbeing.
Fully compostable packaging
On UK Mainland on all orders over £20
Unchopped & dust extracted
Order more and receive up to 15% off
• Elderflower to protect tiny cells.
• Wood Betony is a tonic, which means it helps little bodies to fix themselves.
• Yarrow Flower has an antiseptic action and also acts as a decongestant.
• Rosehip Shells contains vitamin A which is fantastic for the immune system. It can help to keep away nasty infections from both bacteria and viruses.
• Lemon Balm is anti-viral as well to keep your pet happy and healthy.
• Mallow flowers – antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, plus it’s high in fibre too!
Why Immune Boosters?
• Spread around your pet’s home they can enjoy sniffing around to find every last crumb or for an extra challenge mix into their hay to see them forage!
• Remember hay should make up 80% of your pet’s diet with fresh water always available.