Fusions Allergies Antihistamine
Your furry friends can enjoy the taste of summer all year round. Sprinkle the flavour of the hedgerows in their home with these super seasonal herbs and flowers bursting with natural antihistamine properties. All the goodness they’d instinctively eat in the wild as a tasty topping or snack.
Just because rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and rodents are small it doesn’t mean their needs should be overlooked. They are just as important as any other pet and as such providing them with a rich, seasonal, stimulating environment and varied diet is a fundamental to their wellbeing.
Fully compostable packaging
On UK Mainland on all orders over £20
Unchopped & dust extracted
Order more and receive up to 15% off
• Elderflower to protect tiny cells.
• Eyebright – which is very clever at reducing inflammation especially with seasonal allergies.
• Peppermint, to calm inflammations and to soothe digestive problems. It can also help build a stronger immune system and has both antimicrobial and antioxidant qualities.
• Marigold Petals are super healers, helping to reduce infections and viruses as well as helping wounds heal. We have now packed even more petals in for a superboost of healing.
Why Allergies Antihistamine?
• Give as a snack or topping to the main diet. Spread around your pet’s home so they can enjoy searching out every last crumb.Or mix into the hay to see real foraging in action.
• Remember hay should make up 80% of your pet’s diet with fresh water always available.